Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership offers a unique approach as an innovation coach and catalyst, resulting in benefits program ideas and discoveries that can be developed and brought into production by you and your organization during the next two-to-five years, as follows:
1) R.O.W.S. analysis – Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership helps you create a confidential assessment focusing on the current condition of your healthcare and financial risks. This is done through identifying Risks, Opportunities, Weaknesses, and Strengths, also shedding new light on external factors beyond your organization.
It is important to recognize that the greatest risk may be taking the wrong risk — or worse, acting as if there isn’t serious blended healthcare and financial risk that should tangibly concern you and your organization.
The correct, most valuable risk that has to be taken may be hidden in plain view.
This is not unlike investment portfolio management analysis to reduce speculation, and towards more long-term value-added financial insights:
Your organizational R.O.W.S. analysis involves the same basic process of listing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats as a S.W.O.T. analysis, but with a R.O.W.S. analysis, Risks and Opportunities are mindfully examined first and Weaknesses and Strengths are examined next. The organization can then take advantage of Opportunities through minimizing Risks by exploiting Strengths and overcoming Weaknesses.
2) a) Guiding Comprehension and Customization of Lean-er Target Conditions — and Continuing Your Shared Journey of Organizing Innovation
2) b) Further Helping You And Your Organization Get From Your Current Condition To Target Condition Specifically Through Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership’s Special Guidance, including research and design — and iterating through:
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Assignable – specify who will do it.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Time-related – specify when the result(s) can be achieved.
Now is the time to activate your innovation channel, healthier community management for financial impact, and activate Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership as your one-with-one creative and design coach with a sincere offering and expectation of safety and trust, as your supportive, mutually beneficial (cost-effective) catalyst, cross-functionally-focused with a sustainable retainer, a value investment in helping you to shine and prosper through:
- 1) Expertise: Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership provides knowledge that is researched and designed specifically for you about the marketplace (estimated 40% of time)
- 2) Communications: serves as a social marketing and co-branding thought leader (estimated 30% of time)
- 3) Management: provides related project management for executive support (estimated 30% of time)
Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership can also advise you on the customization, establishment, and development of your and your organization’s lab. This approach honors corporate research and development (R&D) innovations of Hewlett-Packard (HP) Labs, Bell Labs, and select others (e.g. the mindsets and approaches of several of the Warren Buffett-invested companies, etc.) — wherein X% of company revenue is dedicated towards long-term value-investment, not just for the next three months, or fiscal quarter, or year, alone. Your financial and benefits executives will serve as the sponsors within your organization.
What Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership Doesn’t Do:
– Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership does not produce (especially solo) reports or Powerpoint-type presentations.
You and your staff(s) are responsible to your organization’s senior leadership expectations for reporting, and other administrative and managerial responsibilities.
– Emmett Pickett Wellness Ownership does not provide traditional healthcare benefits program information.